Our products and services directly serve our family of food industry organizations at the employee level.
By becoming a SEG, the Credit Union can further enhance the employee benefits offered at your organization at absolutely no cost to your company.
California Agribusiness Credit Union is a 77 year-old member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution, exclusively serving the employees of companies within the food and dairy industries. The businesses eligible to utilize our services range from growers, packers, manufacturers, and distributors within our Agribusiness world. In addition, any current member of United Ag or FIBR automatically qualifies as a Credit Union Select Employer Group (SEG).
We strive to provide trustworthy financial products and services to the employees of food industry organizations. Below are some of our products and services:
- Free Checking Accounts (Dividend Yielding) with Debit Card access
- Savings Accounts (Basic savings, Money Market, IRA, Holiday Club)
- Free Mobile Banking app
- Online Home Banking with a Free Online Bill Payment service
- Telephone Banking
- Low Rate New/Used Auto Loans
- Unsecured Consumer Loans
- “Fixed Rate” Visa Credit Card
- Nearly 30,000 “Surcharge-Free” ATMs available nationwide through our CO-OP Network
- Enter your zip code in our FIND AN ATM locator to the left of the screen to find a CO-OP ATM near you
- Over 5,000 accessible credit unions available to conduct California Agribusiness CU transactions through our Shared Branching Network
- Enter your zip code in our FIND A BRANCH locator to the left of the screen to find a shared branch location near you
- Bilingual staff (English/Spanish)
- Quarterly loan promotions
Your Company and Employees can join Our Credit Union Family as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Fill out our SEG Application
- Once approved, your employees are eligible to join the credit union!