CO-OP Shared Branch with CalAgCU
Transact on your CalAgCU account at over 6,000 credit union branches coast to coast!
We understand that access to convenient branches is a high priority for all of our members in all demographics. That is why we are partnered with the CO-OP Shared Branch network to provide in-branch services to our CalAgCU membership in diverse geographical locations at another credit union.
To access a shared branch, simply:
- Enter your zip code in the Find A Branch locator box at the bottom of the page.
- Go to the participating credit union branch’s teller window.
- Let them know you are member of California Agribusiness CU.
- Provide them with your account number and valid ID/Driver’s License.
From there, feel free to:
- Make deposits.
- Make withdrawals.
- Make loan payments.
- Make share or loan transfers.
Many shared branches also offer Visa cash advances, statement histories, money orders, traveler's checks and notary services. Since services vary from one location to another, check with individual branches before you visit for a complete menu of available services.