California Agribusiness Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative that exists solely for the benefit of its members.
What does that mean for you?
Significant membership benefits and discounts!
- Savings Account – Required to establish and maintain membership. This account yields competitive quarterly dividends, so you may use the account to save for the future, holidays, or unexpected expenses.
- Free checking accounts – Take advantage of our free checking account; it’s the smart alternative to costly checking account from other financial institutions.
- Money Market Accounts, Traditional & Roth IRAs, and Certificate of Deposits – Available at various rate and term options.
- Deposits are federally insured – $250,000 by the NCUA.
- Free VISA debit card – Receive a free VISA debit card which has unlimited use without a monthly fee.
- Auto-Payments/Deposits – Setup automatic payments or deposits from another financial institution w/ no fee.
- Free online banking and bill pay – Enjoy the convenience of banking online from your PC and paying your bills on time with free bill pay.
- Telephone Banking – Conduct your CalAgCU business 24/7, in your choice of English or Spanish
- 28,000 Free CO-OP ATMs – Over 30,000 participating ATMs nationwide, your accounts are at your fingertips wherever the CO-OP Network is accepted.
- 5,000+ Shared Branching Locations – Conduct transactions on your CalAgCU account at more than 400 credit union locations in California, more than 5,000 nationwide.
- Discounted tickets – As a benefit of membership, you can purchase discounted tickets through our partnership with Recreation Connection to bring you the best possible price and selection. Through Recreation Connection you can purchase discounted tickets to Fairs, Festivals and Events, Movie Theatres, Museums, Plays & Shows, Ski Resorts, Sporting Events, Theme Parks, Travel and Adventure, Water Parks, Zoos and Aquariums and more. You can place your orders online, by fax or by mail.
PO Box 1369
Glendale, CA 91209
Phone: (818) 240-7400
fax: (818) 240-7410
Recreation Connection website
- Family Membership Privileges – Your immediate family members are eligible for membership and all services offered by the Credit Union.
- Skip-A-Payment – This $25 option for members in good standing will allow a loan payment to be skipped with no negative effect to your credit history.
- Loan Promotions — don’t forget to ask about our current promotions for additional loan rate discounts!