Auto Loan Refinance
CalAgCU’s Best Auto Refinance Guarantee* Ever!!!
Do you have an auto loan with another financial institution?
If so, we guarantee that if our rates do not reduce your current rate with another financial institution by 1.00% or more, we will refinance your loan 1.00% lower than your current rate without going below 2.00% APR**! For example, if your rate is 3.50% with another financial institution and you meet the “Auto Refinance Guarantee Conditions” stated below, we will guarantee your rate with CalAgCU will not be higher than 2.50%.
Auto Refinance Guarantee Conditions:
- Year of vehicle must be 2014 or newer.
- Your FICO score is 600 or greater.
- Loan Payments must be paid via Auto-Transfer from CalAgCU Account, ACH Origination, or Payroll Deduction.
- The refinancing of current outstanding CalAgCU loans are prohibited.
- Proof of rate with other FI must be provided. (Copy of Loan Contract, Statement, or letter from FI).
- Loan requested to be refinanced must be 6 months or older with no reported delinquencies.
- Applicant must be a registered owner on vehicle.
- Debt-to-Income Ratio is less than 60%.
- CalAgCU GAP must be purchased for Loan-To-Values above 120%.***
DON’T HESITATE, THIS DEAL WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE VERY LONG!
If you're ready to start saving, apply today. You can also simply call (800) 391-8725 to speak to one of our representatives.
*Guarantee must adhere to stated “Auto Refinance Guarantee Conditions” and your CalAgCU financing rate will not reduce lower than 2.00%. The floor rate is 2.00%.
** APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Loans are approved based on creditworthiness and other qualifications. Loan proceeds will not be applied to current outstanding CalAgCU loans and/or deposited into a CalAgCU account for cash use. The refinancing of current outstanding CalAgCU loans are not applicable. All debts will be paid directly by CalAgCU. Your rate may be higher depending on your FICO score and loan term. Offer subject to change without notice.
***Maximum Loan-To-Value is 150% for FICO scores 650+ and 125% for FICO scores below 649.