Important Announcement [click here for Spanish version]
The Credit Union is pleased to announce that we will be upgrading our core processing system on November 2, 2012. This upgrade will enhance the way you conduct business with your Credit Union. During this improvement, you will experience a delay accessing your account information between October 31, 2012 at 5PM to November 2, 2012 at 9AM.
We would like to do our best to inform you of the specific delays you will experience. Below is a list of credit union services that may impact your ability to access your account. Please review the entire list to ensure you are prepared for these potential service disruption dates.
- Account history will NOT be available through online home banking or telephone banking when we go live on our new upgraded system on 11/2/12. After 10/31/12 at 5PM, account history will not be available prior to 11/2/12. You may log in to online home banking to print and save account history anytime before 10/31/12.
- Telephone banking will NOT be available beginning 10/31/12 at 5:00PM until 11/2/12 at 9:00AM. Account history will not be available when we go live on our new upgraded system on 11/2/12.
When accessing telephone banking for the first time on or after 11/2/12, your PIN will default to the last 4 digits of your social security number. You will then be required to change your PIN on the first login attempt. Please have your member number handy.
- Online home banking will NOT be available beginning 10/31/12 at 5:00PM until 11/2/12 at 9:00AM. Account history will not be available when we go live on our new upgraded system. You may log in to online home banking to print and save account activity anytime before 10/31/12.
When logging in for the first time, on or after 11/2/12, you will need to set up Enhanced Authentication which will require you to create new security questions.Your initial security code/password will be the last 4 digits of your social security number. You will then be required to change your PIN on the first login attempt.
There will be NO access to credit card activity through online home banking from 10/31/12 at 5:00 PM until 11/3/12 at 9:00AM. To check credit card activity during this time, please use ezcardinfo.com.
- Warehoused ACH transactions from 11/1/12 will be posted on 11/2/12. This means any credits to your account, such as direct deposit payroll, that come in on 11/1/12 will not be posted until 11/2/12. In addition, any debits to your account, including any payments and bills that come in electronically on 11/1/12 will not be posted to your account until 11/2/12. Due to the upgrade, we will not have access to our system on 11/1/12 which is the reason why we will not be able to post any transactions.
- Paper statements will be mailed to all members for October month end; NO electronic statements will be distributed for the month of October.
- Credit Union hours: We will be open normal business hours on 11/1/12 for inquiries only; NO financial transactions will take place because there will be a 24 hour period during the upgrade when we will not have access to our new system. We will be open for normal business hours on 11/2/12 with full access to our newly improved system. We will also be open on Saturday, 11/3/12 from 9AM to 12PM to answer any questions.
- ATM/Debit cards will have limited access beginning 10/31/12 at 5:00PM until 11/2/12 at 12:00PM. On 11/2/12 by 12PM, ATM/debit cards will become real time online. This means all transactions will be posted immediately to your account. For example, you will be able to make a deposit through an ATM and your balance will be updated immediately. In addition, you can make a purchase during the weekend and you will not have to wait until Monday for the transaction to come through; all purchases will be posted immediately. You will be able to take full advantage of your ATM/debit card!
- Service Centers will not be available from 10/31/12 at 5PM until 11/5/12 at 9AM. All service centers will be updating our new service outlet information during this time and will not have access to CalAgCU's account information.
We are upgrading our system to better serve you and provide you with competitive services. We will be available to help you throughout the upgrade process and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding during this upgrade.